Inner Circle Foster Care & Adoption Services was organized to address the growing deficit of services to troubled children and families in our community. We believe every individual has the intrinsic right to have their basic needs met in a respectful, supportive manner. Families deserve every reasonable opportunity to preserve their family unit. Recognizing that the family is the foundation of our community, we believe that children who live in nurturing, stable environments will mature into healthy, productive members of society.
Why Choose Inner Circle?
- Personal attention. Inner Circle is a small to medium sized agency that knows each of our families. As an agency we are dedicated to maintaining a warm and welcoming family feel.
- Inner Circle is responsive to the needs and questions of our families. Calls are always returned in a timely manner. Inner Circle maintains 24 hour emergency support. A master’s level professional is reachable at all times.
- Inner Circle monitors all visitations with a child’s birth family. Birth parents do not go to your home.
- Inner Circle has an excellent reputation with the State of California, Community Care Licensing, Department of Children and Family Services, and our surrounding communities.
- Whether your goal is to foster, adopt, or you are undecided, Inner Circle has both our foster care and adoption licenses which allow us to stay with your case from “start to finish”. If you decide to pursue adoption, Inner Circle can help speed the adoption process by conducting the Adoption Home Study. Inner Circle also provides a multitude of additional support services to adoptive families.